Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Post

Well here is my first post. I am going to make a new effort to blog about what I'm thinking, probably more as an exercise for myself but maybe some bored people will read it.

Thinking about what I'm doing to try to get to my goal weight, when I have a bad day at work, when I have a good day at work.

I find that writing is therapeutic so I might as well therapise (not a word) myself.

Today was a good diet day, since I worked from home I didnt eat much today and had about half of a chopped salad for dinner. I also took Bootsy for a long walk, I checked it on google maps and it was about a mile and a half. Better then sitting on my ass at the computer all night.

Plus I gotta enjoy the nice evenings while I can, fall is creeping up and it will be ass cold again soon. :(

*note to self* dynamic disks are evil.

I'm excited to go see my grandparents next week, its been like forever since I've last seen them I have been working such crazy hours at BP since i started that I havent been able to get down there and I just drew a line in the sand and was like, look fuckers I'm taking a long weekend. Deal with it. LoL

Great someobdy just IM'd me with just "hello" and now i have Hello by lionel richie in my head.

Hah.

Okay enough for my first post.

No comments: